The mighty Spanish Galleon "San-Juan" cruises the Caribean and the New World in search of treasures untold...
San-Juan stands at 6.5" wide and 25" long. Each of the 3 decks separates to make a different gaming space.
With its detailed Interior play space, mast detailing and 3 removable decks that can be rigged separately, San-Juan is a highly detailed MDF model kit for use in many tabletop game systems and D&D roleplay adventures.
- Open main deck - 5" x 13" of play space
- Aft wheel deck upper floor - 3" x 5" of play space
- Aft wheel deck lower floor - 3.5" x 6" of play space
- Lower gun deck - 4" x 14" of play space
- Fine, laser-etched, detailing throughout
- 6.5" Wide, 25.5" Long and 19.5" high (with masts)
The San-Juan can field 24 Cannons; These are an optional purchase. (see the dropdown menu and choose the fully armed option). Each of the 24 cannons is fully detailed metal on an MDF carriage.
Rigging wire/cotton is not included.
(All Ships are provided unpainted, flat-packed with instructions. Any miniatures displayed are not included.)